Anveo EDI Connect Version 3.00.35 Released
We are happy to announce the new release 3.00.35 of our Anveo EDI Connect solution. Before updating, please have a look at the upgrade notes in the documentation.
Version 3.00.34 shipped with a new version of the Remote Components. If you are using the FTP or E-Mail functionality and upgrade from a version prior to 3.00.34, you have to update the remote components.
- [Feature] Allow to reuse file from imports in NAV post-processings (complex switch mappings possible)
- [Feature] Option to run post-processing directly after the current mapping instead of the position where it was inserted
- [Bug] AutoIncrement did not work if start value was “0”
- [Bug] Autocompletion of fields and tables with brackets did not work
- [Bug] Context property help did show “read-only” on editable ML-Multiline properties
- [Bug] [EDIFACT] Creating a composite manually did create an element that could not be handled by the converter
* The changelog does not have to be complete. The release might contain preparations for future versions.