Anveo EDI Connect – Required Licensing Information
To obtain an Anveo EDI Connect license you need to ensure that:
- The Microsoft partner has access to the Anveo EDI Connect module in Microsoft PartnerSource Business Center (former Microsoft Voice). We will unlock the module to the partner after we received a signed partner contract.
- The Anveo EDI Connect module needs to be added to the end-user Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
See how to add anveo to your dynamics license.
- You will need one license key for each NAV company you want to use the module in. For each license key the following information is required:
- The desired Anveo EDI Connect license model (Normal / Unlimited / Subscription) and the count of mappings
- The Microsoft Voice Account No. / Customer No. the NAV license is issued to
- The name of the company/companies as it is setup in NAV. The company name is checked so please ensure to send us the name exactly spelled like it is setup in NAV. The check is case-sensitive.
You can use the following template to provide us the information:
Legal customer name: Cronus AG
Company name in NAV (case-sensitive): CRONUS AG
NAV Voice Account No.: 1234567
EDI License Model: Normal / Unlimited / Subscription
Count of Mappings: (20 XML, 3 EDIFACT, 1 X12, 10 Text-based)