Invoicing of Anveo Services
Dear Anveo partners and customers,
We are always happy to assist and support you in the best way possible, which is why a good partnership and collaboration with you comes first. For maximum transparency, we would like to present you with a precise definition of the difference between free of charge and chargeable Anveo Services.
Anveo Service and Support is free of charge, when:
- a customer or partner has general questions about our products
i.e. “What does Anveo offer? What are the advantages of Anveo over product XY?”
- a customer or partner has general questions in regards to feasibility
i.e. “Can Anveo do this and that? Is our requirement XY possible with Anveo?”
- you are looking for an online presentation of an Anveo product
- we review sample files or requirements lists and, based on these and our experience, make an unbinding, rough cost estimate
- we provide you with a link to our Knowledge Base, and other such self-help advice. If more time and assistance is needed, then this time is chargeable.
- our support team fixes a bug for a feature that is the responsibility of Anveo. This includes the core features of the Anveo tools according to official Anveo documentation. Any necessary customizations for a proper business process are not free of charge and always represent a costly change request.
For points 1, 2 and 4, such questions should be few, easy to read and answered by our support teams, and contain only very approximate and non-binding estimates of times and prices.
Anveo Service and Support is chargeable, when:
- a customer or partner has specific
questions about the implementation of certain requirements or functions
with an Anveo product
i.e. ”How do I setup Anveo to implement this and that?“
- a customer or partner wishes to receive Anveo Training
- we conduct a detailed requirements analysis in order to provide a concrete cost estimate
- we plan a specific project implementation
- we implement or document specific project steps
- our support team fixes an bug, an issue or an error that was not caused by Anveo or is not within the responsibility of Anveo’s core functions
- our support analyses performance issues.
We look forward to working with you in the future!