Test To Live
- Install the Anveo Client Suite in your live system and run the health check to make sure everything is working correctly. You should also import our Anveo Test App to verify that the system is setup properly.
- Migrate all changes to NAV objects from your test database to your production database if they are needed for your Anveo Solution.
- In your test environment from the Anveo Setup Page use the function to “Export Anveo Data”, uncheck the settings option. This is going to create a xml file with your whole setup.
- In your live environment from the Anveo Setup Page use the function to “Import Anveo Data”. Choose your just generated xml file. This is going to import your whole setup.
- Activate all synchronisation packages in your live system.
- Create new users in your live environment as needed.
- From the Anveo User List use the function “Synchronize and replicate”.
- From the Anveo User List use the function “Update all Delta scripts”.
- Test your App in your live environment.