- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Release 13 to 16
- Or: Microsoft Dynamics NAV version 2009 R2 to 2018
- On-Premises (means local installation) or in Private Cloud Installation (means a “Virtual Machine on Microsoft Azure” or other hosted infrastructure that is managed by your company, by your Microsoft Partner or by a third-party provider that is not Microsoft)
- Normal Microsoft SQL-Server that supports your Microsoft Dynamics version. Azure SQL is not supported as it has limited functionality. However, a normal Microsoft SQL-Server running on a “Virtual Machine on Azure” is supported.
- Windows Server 2012 or newer for Anveo Server with .NET version 4.7.2 and higher.
Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 is not supported since Anveo Client Suite 11 as this version is not getting security updates from Microsoft any more since Januray 14, 2020.
- On Windows Server for Microsoft Dynamics Web Service: Push messages requires TLS1.2 as the default TLS.
For security reasons, previous TLS versions are not supported. Please note: Please install the latest update for .NET via Windows Update, must be at least 3.5.1
- Internet line with fixed IP-adress
- Firewall with the ability to map specific traffic from external to internal servers.
- SSL certificate to encrypt data traffic
- Microsoft Active Directory Accounts or “NAVUserName/Password” ( Anveo Mobile App Only) authentification. Other authentification methods like O365Authentification is not supported. “NAVUserName/Password” is not supported in Anveo Web Portal.
We are currently working on supporting “Extensions” and the cloud version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Public Cloud). As soon as we have a concrete release date, we will announce this in our “Announcement” section. Depending on the progress and publication process at “AppSource”, we expect a release in Q3-Q4 2020.
The Anveo Client Suite requires a license. The available licensing options are available on our website.
Each Anveo license is bound 1:1 to a Microsoft Dynamics license.
Microsoft Dynamics License
To run Anveo, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV license is required. The type of license is depending on the version and usage scenario. Please contact your Microsoft Partner for further details.
Anveo cannot be used to reduce the number of Microsoft Dynamics licenses. Any third party application that connects to Microsoft Dynamics (like Anveo) requires Microsoft licenses. It is not allowed to share one Microsoft Dynamics user account with multiple external users. This is called “Multiplexing”.
“Full User” or “Team Member” / “Limited User”
Each Anveo User requires a “Full User” or “Team Member”, “Limited User” or “Light User” depending on the Microsoft Dynamics version and depending on the usage scenario. The basic rule is: if you write to more than three tables outside a set of “free tables”, a “Full User” is required. Some other restrictions apply like posting is not allowed for a “Limited User” or “Team Member”. Please consult official Microsoft documentation or contact your Microsoft Partner for details.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
As in the previous section described, Anveo requires a “Full User” or “Team Member” for reading and writing data from and to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. These licenses are based on a “named user” basis like Anveo licenses: Each user that gets access requires a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central license.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 to 2018
Anveo requires a “Full User” or “Limited User” depending on the data that will be written back from the app to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. These licenses are based on “concurrency”. The number of users accessing the system at the same time (“concurrent”) plus a certain time of inactivity are required. “Full User” requires 2 hours of inactivity after the last action, a “Limited User” requires 15 minutes.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
In Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, a “Light User” or the “External Connector” is required depending on the usage scenario.
Beside a proper Microsoft Dynamics Licensing, other software licenses may be required for the infrastructure like for Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Windows Server. Please consult the official software requirements for Microsoft Dynamics for more details.
Binding information regarding Microsoft Dynamics or other Microsoft software licensing requirements is only available from Microsoft or your Microsoft Partner. Anveo is neither responsible for correctness of this information nor for proper licensing at your system.
Mobile Devices Requirements
Anveo Mobile App runs on the following mobile operating systems:
- Android version 5.0 and higher (version 4.4 was supported until February 2020)
- iOS (iPad and iPhone) version 10 and higher
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Limited support for Windows 8.1 because of a reduced feature set.
The following operating systems are not supported:
- Microsoft Windows smart phones
- Microsoft Windows CE
- All other OS not mentioned in the list above
Due to the large number of software and hardware combinations, we are unfortunately unable to give any explicit soft- and hardware recommendations. The desired configuration can be tested free of charge through the Anveo Mobile App in Google Play, App Store or Microsoft Store. Please download the app and test it with the desired devices. If you are using the Anveo Web Portal, we provide free demo accounts for testing.
In addition, we cannot give an exact recommendation for the performance, because the Anveo solutions are very different and therefore place very different demands on the devices. Some Anveo Mobile App solutions require very little memory and CPU capacity, while others require very current and fast devices.
In general, a preliminary test must also be carried out here. We have observed that the speed of the CPU is the decisive factor for a better performance, less the memory.