Create Anveo User
To set up a Anveo User proceed as follows:
- Insert the Anveo User as a new record in the list of Anveo User.
- Go to the card of the Anveo User and set a language.
- Assign roles to the Anveo User via Roles with corresponding companies. (Anveo Legacy C3 version only)
- Define a password for the Anveo User.
- Assign a main menu to the Anveo User (for each client in each case one).
- Define a default company for the Anveo User (in tab Mobile App of the Anveo User card).
- Assign synchronization packages to the Anveo User (see here).
- Optional: Assign the Anveo User a relation type and relation code, if it is to receive only a certain view of the data in the clients.
- Synchronize the rights of the Anveo User and replicate him so that he is available in Anveo Web Store and/or Anveo Server.
After performing all the steps you can log in with the Anveo User.
If a restart of the Anveo Web Store or Anveo server is required, replicating all Anveo Users is recommended you find that function within the Anveo Setup.